The Hopf family started manufacturing string instruments in Graslitz/Klingenthal area. By 1932, they were making violins, and guitars. In 1948 they fled their homeland and relocated in Taunusstein-Wehen under the name Willy Hopf & Co. They started making woodwinds after relocation. For brass instruments, they stenciled the products of their peers from the former home country. The top line came from Keilwerth. They also stenciled Kuhnl and Hoyer.
Contribute new Data (or Corrections): (Please use the forum for discussions, questions, etc.)